Spectrum Carpet Cleaning has provided carpet cleaning and water removal services to clients in Granger, Indiana since 1984.
Flooded basement? Broken pipe? Don’t let water destroy your carpet. Call our professional water removal and water extraction team. We take emergency calls 24/7.
The Water Removal and Extraction Process
Our technician removes the water off from the carpet with our powerful truck-mounted equipment. Then they pull back the carpet from the tack strip to extract the padding underneath. Just extracting the water from the carpet will not reach the moisture in the padding underneath.
Once they have removed the water from the carpet and padding, our technician will then set up drying equipment. High-velocity fans and dehumidifiers get rid of all the moisture left in your rugs and prevent the growth of mold.
Our water removal technician will return sometime during the next day or two to inspect the drying progress and move equipment as needed. The carpet must be dry before it can be cleaned and deodorized.
Spectrum Carpet Cleaning works with insurance companies in and around Granger Indiana on water removal and extraction claims. We can assist you with the process and also provide any documentation or communication they might need.
What You Need to Know About Water Removal
- DON’T assume the carpet will dry out on its own. Call us immediately to prevent mildew growth and secondary damage.
- There is no need to panic! We have provided water removal services to homeowners in Granger Indiana for over 30 years. HELP IS ON THE WAY!
- Do not cover up the carpet with towels or other items that might trap the moisture.
- Once our technicians set the fans and humidifiers, do NOT turn them off. This will increase the drying time and could cause mold or mildew to form.
- Increasing the temperature of your home will not cause your carpet to dry faster. It only increases the humidity level.
Things You CAN DO to Speed the Water Removal Process
There are some things you can while you are waiting for your water removal technicians.
- Begin moving any furniture or household items out of the carpeted room.
- If possible, open the windows so that air circulates through the room.
- While we do not recommend turning up the heat, we do suggest you turn on the air conditioner if it is a hot, humid day. This will reduce the amount of moisture in the air.
Call Spectrum today for your Water Removal and Water Extraction Estimate
Spectrum’s carpet cleaning services include: quality carpet cleaning, upholstery cleaning, carpet stain removal, 24 hour emergency water extraction and removal, pet urine removal, carpet deodorizing, ceramic tile & grout cleaning, 3M ScotchGard Protection, mattress cleaning and even new flooring.